Tuesday 22 September 2009

table service


I am feeling very un-pampered at the moment. It's post summer. The tan is a distant memory my sunkissed summer hair now looks a bit dull and the now 2 month old pedicure is less than perfect. There just isn't enough time to spend on self-indulging treats. However, if I were getting married the new Dior Dressing Table service at Claridges is something I might just have to make time for pre or post wedding! Guests in the Linley Classic and Couture suites have the perfect getting ready package and will receive a personally monogrammed silk dressing gown, marabou mule slippers, a cashmere eye mask and fragrances galore not to mention the essential Dior beauty kit. With cocktail in hand and Fred Astaire playing in the background it would be rude to keep this all to myself... or would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment