Sunday 20 September 2009

mr & mrs {Danae & Douglas}



















Woweeee! I fell head over heels for the fun n games and eye popping colour at Danae and Douglas's 'Lego Candy' wedding in Bo'ness at Carriden House, West Lothian. Absolutely enchanting photos captured by husband and wife photographer team Lillian and Leonard at this "very fun, relaxed, 1950's Lego Candy wedding, complete with hot pink dress". I think Danae proves that you don't have to opt for the traditional white or ivory dress with this fab fuchsia number by dress designer Lynne Edward and for similar styles check out one of my fave designer, Candy Anthony.

An unusual element was the Lego which was featured throughout the wedding and I especially love the dinky little Lego cake toppers. The flowers were these almost cartoon-like potted topiary with sporadic bright blooms all by Flowerevolution. Danae and Douglas's wedding looks like one big party, and one which I wish I was invited to! Guests including family from Tennesse sipped on moonshine, while kids and grown-ups bounced away on the trampoline as well as challenging eachother to a game of giant Jenga. The bride and groom don't seem to have stopped grinning, and I don't blame them as there's nothing quite like a few garden games to put a smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment