Wednesday 18 November 2009

vintage your way




 
 
Only too often do I think I've found the bargain vintage dress of my dreams, only to get it home and it not fit my not so vintage sized waist.  So I have come to the conclusion I will never be one of those lucky lasses to fit vintage. However, aside from the great name (is it sad I only just discovered what  the meaning behind this saying?) Fur Coat and No Knickers is a relaxed place just off Carnaby Street full of gorgeous vintage wedding dresses that you can play dress up in, that can be fully customised to fit your size and style or they can adapt a vintage dress you already own.  Oh and they have lots of trinkets too if you're looking for one-off accessory finds. Now, who wants to go and play dress up with me...?

No comments:

Post a Comment